NNPC Oral Interview Date for 2019/2020 Successful Candidates has Been Announced

Filed in Jobs, Recruitment, Trending by on June 28, 2019 16 Comments

NNPC Oral Interview Date for 2019/2020 Successful Candidates has now been announced online. This page will feed you on the date scheduled for NNPC 2019 oral interview date.

NNPC Oral 2019 Interview.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment CBT screening exams that was conducted some weeks ago has so far produced the candidates who are successful and fit for the NNPC careers and these candidates are hereby called for an oral interview.

Candidates who took part in the just concluded CBT test are hereby asked to check their email inbox for notification on the interview date.

Candidates who have been selected will be sent a notification email via the email address you provided when you applied for this recruitment exercise.

The Interview date is scheduled to hold on 3rd July 2019. Do not miss out.

More information on further steps will be communicated later on this website. Subscribe to our email list of push notification or always visit this website to get the latest news about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment for 2019.

If you have any question or complaint as regards the NNPC Oral Interview Date 2019, kindly drop them on the comment section below.

RELATED

Tags:

Comments (16)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. peter says:

i want to know if anybody from Bayelsa has been invited

2. AFOLAYAN DAVID BELOVED says:

Please, is NNPC still sending invite for oral interview. I have not seen my and each time I visit the portal to check my status, they will not allow me, saying that “You are not permitted to visit the portal”.
    Please I need immediate attention and answer to know what the problem is and solution.
    Thanks for a favourable response.

• AFOLAYAN DAVID BELOVED says:

Thanks for a favourable response.

• Nonso says:

How long does it take to get response after the oral interview?

3. Shehu Muhammad koko says:

Is that all or there may be some invitations for the interview ?

4. Janet karaga says:

Please I haven’t seen mine for the oral interview, is it batch by batch or that’s all?

5. Ojeani ndidi says:

mamagement please check no massege has being send for me.

6. Tobechukwu Melvin Aguguesi says:

I tried checking my own invitation in my portal they kept saying I am not allowed to visit my portal, please what should I do

• Mario says:

Please I would like to know if NNPC is still sending invite for Oral Interview, maybe if the interview would be done in batches. Thank you.

7. Otule Hamid says:

wrote mine in Lagos, but I’ve not received any email or text pertaining to the interview in NNPC HQ.

But I’d like to ask if there is still hope. Or has it ended? Or are they doing it in batches?? Please kindly help me with any useful information.

As for those who’ve been invited, I wish you all the best in the interview. Here is my contact 08115036205 (WhatsApp only)

8. Aro Moshood A biola says:

Chaii, Nigeria of who you known… Able God.

9. blessing says:

Plz has anyone gotten d invitation from Enugu coz I wrote mine in Enugu

10. Blessing says:

Plz has anyone gotten the invitation from Enugu coz I wrote mine there

11. Joseph adeyemi says:

Hello,

please i will like to ask and enquiry when the result of the oral interview will be out, the date, and when it will be communicated.

Regards

12. Iji Paul ode says:

I haven’t gotten any email or an sms from NNPC 2019 recruitment after the CBT exam.what is the next to do?.